Thorburn Security Solutions, Tsebo’s protection solutions business, is proud to announce an exciting new development in their service capability – the launch of the national Specialised Services Division.
For over 20 years, Thorburn has protected many of the leading companies and institutions in South Africa – offering world-class services in manned guarding, technical services, remote monitoring and armed response.
In line with our strategy of providing integrated, intelligence-driven safety and security solutions, Thorburn have launched Specialised Services as a separate division to provide a suite of bespoke solutions for high-risk situations that do not fall into the “Business-as-Usual” category. These situations require a high degree of planning and specialist execution, tailored to the individual clients’ situation and needs. The launch of Thorburn Specialised Services is a natural evolution for us, as we have built an experience base over a decade in providing these services to scores of clients.
Thorburn Specialised Services will be offering the following services:
- Events Management – including security, fire and medical services, traffic control, catering, cleaning and waste. (Download Brochure)
- Medical Services – provision of medical facilities, medical personnel, vehicles, product name soma, equipment and disposables. (Download Brochure)
- Fire Management – solution design, provision and servicing of fire systems and equipment, and training. (Download Brochure)
- Risk Consulting – business risk mitigation services including due diligence studies, criminal and lifestyle checks, investigations and litigation support, polygraph and voice stress analysis, and cyber security. (Download Brochure)
- Risk Management – provision of services to manage client movement, safely and securely, including close protection, traveller monitoring and response, convoy protection and crowd facilitation. (Download Brochure)
- Specialised Training – provision of expert training programs focused on travellers to potentially hostile environments and specialist government departments. (Download Brochure)
|We are delighted to have one of South Africa’s foremost specialised services experts to head up the division. Jonathan Boucher is an experienced executive, having held senior roles throughout his career, including his current role as MD for Thorburn Southern. Over the last 12 years he has performed various planning and operational roles for multi-national companies operating throughout Africa and the Middle East, developing significant competencies in mining, oil and gas, and risk management, particularly in high risk environments. Jonathan holds two honours degrees in Management and Military Geography respectively, various international security and safety qualifications, as well as explosive ordinance disposal and firearms training certifications. He is a lead auditor on numerous ISO standards and is a member of several prestigious safety and security associations, including ASIS, IFA, SASA, IIRSM and IOSH.|
Thorburn will continue to live its client promise of exceptional service quality and value every day; and develop further innovative product offerings to improve the management of client risk.
Holistic Service offering. Tailored solution. Expert delivery.