We have always been an industry of people taking care of people and, as such, we are excited to announce Tsebo Catering with Confidence, a Specialised Industry Solution in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and a global move to the “new normal”. Our staff have been put through a rigorous communication and training programme on new operating procedures to ensure Best Quality Assurance while adhering to World Class Health and Safety protocols.
Tsebo Catering with Confidence seeks to change industry norms, behaviours and standards to ensure the same tasty, quality and nutritious offerings our clients have come to expect, but with enhanced standards of food preparation and delivery.
This represents a new level of focus and transparency in a company already built on expertise in facilities management, cleaning and hygiene, catering and security. Tsebo Solutions Group have always maintained rigorous standards in food preparation and delivery, but now with Tsebo Catering with Confidence we are enhancing these standards to boost client and employee confidence.
As leaders in the industry we have identified the following pillars of excellence to allow complete peace of mind:
- Highly skilled, industry best culinary teams comprising of a newly appointed food director, award-winning chefs, baristas and professional dieticians that cater for specialised industry needs including health, education, commercial, corporate, leisure and hospitality, estate and retirement as well as remote camps.
- Dedicated and professional health and safety teams that offer support to clients through a flexible safety, health and environmental quality management system that can be tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
- World-class risk and compliance processes with dedicated officers enables continuous internal audits to ensure that our controls are adequate, effective, and align to the best industry standards in line with government requirements.
- Enhanced protocols in food preparation, based on international and national food safety management systems (HACCP-hazard Analysis Critical Control points, ISO 22000 principals and SANS- South African National Standard). Our kitchens are regularly audited to ensure that personal protective equipment is being correctly used and is in good condition, and that staff are adhering to preventive hygiene behaviours including social distancing.
- Best training in the industry – Tsebo catering division has had a dedicated training department for over 30 years, and we have upgraded to a cloud base mobile learning platform to enable more effective distance learning and reporting. Our staff have been trained in all aspects of COVID 19, including prevention, screening, sanitising and PPE protocol as well as how to recognise symptoms and the necessary steps to take if symptoms occur.
- Innovative digital ordering, payment and delivery solutions.
- Leading supply-chain management – We are compliant with specific FSM (Food Safety Management) standards, ensuring that all organisations in the food chain control safety up to the time of consumption.
- In-depth communication programme, including workplace readiness plans and highly effective, creative and informative COVID-19 related educational collateral has been developed for employees and clients alike.
- Consistently achieved above 80% Client satisfaction scores over the last 5 years and maintained these scores during the pandemic.
We’ve put together this video to showcase some of these changes so that we can welcome you back with confidence.